Updates to Lexus 2017 Models
Change can frustrating, but this time it’s for the better. Updated for the 2017 model year, Lexus is making some impressive improvements to their vehicle lineup. While the Lexus GS F, GX, LS, RC, and RC F receive only minor changes, several of their models are getting a significant update to their look and performance. Take a look at the list below for details on what’s been upgraded for 2017, and then find the new model you want to drive in the inventory at our Lexus dealership in Santa Monica, CA.
- The 2017 GS350 F Sport offers a RWD drivetrain with a limited slip differential to evenly distribute power to the wheels.
- FWD for the NX200t and NX300h is no longer available
- The Lexus RX450H no longer has FWD available, but does have F Sport versions now.
- The Lexus IS has new bumpers, exhaust finishers, taillights, LED headlights for all standard models, and a new 10.3-in. infotainment display.
- The IS F Sport models get front break ducts.
- The Lexus LC has a leaner, wavy body with prominent hips and a bigger grille.
- The Lexus LC500 comes with a ten-speed automatic transmission for the first time, and includes a 5.0 L V8 producing 467 HP and 389 lb.-ft. torque.
- The LC500h, a hybrid, includes a 3.5 L V6 and two electrical motors producing 295 HP capable of a 5.0 second 0-60 MPH acceleration time when properly equipped.
- The LC500h has improved fuel economy with 40 mpg on the highway.
Drivers in the Santa Monica, CA area can check out our new vehicle inventory to see which 2017 models have already arrived at our Lexus dealership. If you have any questions contact us today at (424) 229-9998.